"We are a company that provides solutions to visualize the information."
Creationline's purpose is to "Provide an optimum information foundation for our customers", and in doing so, to further contribute value to society beyond just the cloud.
Currently, as a Cloud Integrator (SI business), we provide cloud platform deployment and operations support services to telecommunication carriers and data centers. Other SI businesses we are involved in include Big Data platforms and Business Lifecycle Management Optimization platforms. Building off the experience and knowledge from our SI business pillar, we will push forward into new businesses, servicing Japan and the wider Asian market with "Services business", "License sales business", and "Operations support business" pillars.
Furthermore, to contribute to society as a "corporate citizen", Creationline proactively shares information useful to everybody through our "CL lab".
1. Not being bound by existing concepts and information platforms, provide new value to our customers by creating new avenues of technology/service/business
2. Be a company where customers, members, stockholders, and "everyone" who interacts with Creationline, finds happiness
1. To consider our customers' actual needs, and make realizing them our first priority
2. To grow as human beings through our work
3. To never forget gratitude to every person
4. To act, upholding the discipline of the group
5. To contribute to society as a corporate citizen
CEO Yasuda Tadahiro
3-6 Kandasakumacho Chiyoda-ku,Tokyo 101-0025
Access / Street view
|Board of Directors||Founder & CEO
Director & CTO
Director & CSO
Director & CRO
|CAPITAL||JPY 221,144,000 (as of 2/28/2018)|
|Main Business||Systems Integration & Consultation for Cloud infrastructure
Application development for Cloud solutions
Research, Development, & Support for Open Source Cloud software