These Corporate Logo(hereinafter referred as “Logo”) Usage Guidelines set out basic rules in using the service products, logotypes and other marks etc. designated in the Logo usage rules and the Logo Guidelines provided by Creationline, inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Creationline”).
Any person who desires to use the Logo (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) may use the Logo without charge only if the User abides by, and uses the Logo to the extent permitted by, the Logo Rules and the Logo Guidelines.
The User who is using the Logo shall be deemed to have agreed to both the Logo Rules and the Logo Guidelines.
Any and all the rights in and to the Logo, including but not limited to, copyright and trademark right, shall belong to Creationline.
The User is permitted to use the Logo only for the following purposes:
- To introduces the Company and the service products itself;
- If there is any tie-up or affiliation relation between the User and Creationline, to use the Logo, with Creationline’s separate approval, for the said tie-up or related planning etc.;
3.Unauthorized Uses (Prohibitions)
In using the Logo, the User is prohibited:
- To use the Logo, without Creationline’s separate approval, for any purposes other than those as set forth in the preceding Article;
- To alter, distort or change the Logo;
- To use the Logo as a part of, or incorporated in, any product names, service names, trademarks, logotypes, company names etc. of the other companies;
- To use the Logo, without Creationline’s separate approval, in a manner indicating as if there is any relation of employment, tie-up, or partnership etc. with Creationline, or suggesting as if any authorization, support, or endorsement etc. is made by Creationline;
- To use the Logo in a manner leading to defamation or disrepute of Creationline or affiliated companies and groups;
- To use the Logo in any content, context or media which is illegal, related to anti-social forces, obscene or against public order or good morals; or
- To use the Logo in any other manner which is considered to be inappropriate by Creationline at its own discretion.
- If the User’s use of the Logo is considered by Creationline to be in violation of the Logo Rules or the Logo Guidelines or if it is considered necessary by Creationline at its own discretion, Creationline may and is entitled to demand from the User to cease and desist use of the Logo or any other remedy which Creationline deems necessary or appropriate.
- In the event that Creationline incurs any damage directly or indirectly caused by the User’s use of the Logo, including but not limited to, the cases when Creationline receives any claims from a third party in relation to such use, the User shall, at Creationline’s request, forthwith indemnify Creationline for any and all damage incurred by Creationline, including but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees.
- CREATIONLINE MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR BY FACT OR LAWS, AS TO THE LOGO INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SAFETY, RELIABILITY, CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS, VALIDITY, OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CREATIONLINE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE LOGO IS FREE FROM ANY DEFECT, SECURITY FLAW, ERRORS, BUGS, OR VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL CREATIONLINE BE OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE THE LOGO FREE FROM SUCH DEFECT ETC.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL CREATIONLINE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE INCURRED BY THE USER ARISING OUT OF OR IN RELATION TO THE LOGO.
6.Updates of the Logo Rules and the Logo Guidelines
Creationline reserves the right to revise, amend, change or update the Logo Rules and the Logo Guidelines according to its necessity without prior notice to the User, at any time. The revised Logo Rules and the Logo Guidelines shall take effect immediately upon posted by Creationline on the prescribed pages on the Creationline’s website. The User who remains using the Logo after such revision etc. shall be deemed to have agreed to the latest version of the Logo Rules and the Logo Guidelines.
7.Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
- Any legal matters related to the Logo Rules shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- Any dispute between the User and Creationline arising out of or in relation to the Logo shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court of Japan in the first instance.
9.Brand Color and Logo Color
The brand color of Creationline is blue.
In principle, the full-color version of the Logo should be used.
R:18 G:64 B:143
Print(CMYK) C:97% M:84% Y:17% K:0%
It may be allowed to have the Logo on the colored background, images or illustrations; provided that you shall pay attention to show up the Logo in whole even before such an intricate background.
The uni-color version of the Logo in black or white shall be used in case of lacking in readability.
Certain area of isolation shall be required around the Logo. Nothing shall be allocated within the area. Allocation of any distinct element which affects the Logo images shall be avoided around the Logo even outside of the isolation area.
* The height of the Logo can be referred to set the area of isolation. One-fourth of the height of the Logo should be the standard size of isolation.
11.Minimum Size of the Logo
If the Logo is used in printed material, or in digital screen such as web contents, the size of the Logo should be bigger than the smallest logos each.
12.Example of Prohibitations
Alteration or distortion in form should affect the Logo images. Any alteration etc. of the Logo elements such as color, proportion or arrangement shall be prohibited.
Don’t distort the logo.
Don’t rotate or flip.
Don’t alter the color
Don’t add effects like shadows, dimensions to the Logo.
Don’t apply gradation.
Don’t replace the logotype with another font.
Don’t lack any parts of the Logo.
Don’t place the Logo on backgrounds which provide poor readability.
Don’t tile several logos.
If your use of the Logo falls under the item 2 of the Article 3 of the Logo Guidelines, or if you intend to use the Logo in any manner other than set forth in the Logo Rules or the Logo Guidelines, you are required to contact us through the following link, prior to use of the Logo, together with attachment of visual image sample or design of your intended use.